"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Secret Warriors and Dark Avengers are both $3.99

Well that kinda sucks. Almost all the new titles are $3.99. This is very bad.

My pull-list will have to be culled. I have already decided to drop Invincible Iron Man and Buffy Season 8. I do not know what to drop if something else catches my eye.

Sorry Matt Fraction, Salvador Larroca, Joss Whedon, Jo Chen, Georges Jeanty and all the other good people who work on those books. It's nothing personal. Until I can get an extra source of cash, I'm gonna have to keep expenses at a minimum. And you know this was hard for me to do since Tony was already interesting and Dark Reign seems to promise some new thrills for the character. And you know I love you Joss Whedon. Argh. I will come back if Buffy and Xander FINALLY get together though. Haha.

Hopefully these Bendis books are worth it. I am counting on you baldy!

No comments: