"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, November 16, 2008

LEGENDARY

I ain't tootin' my own horn here, but I gotta say, Saturday, November 15, 2008 was a special day.

John Capuno - Thanks for being the first to arrive. Sana you drank a little for me though! Haha.

Tono Marfori - Sorry I threw the ball at you haha. Labo mo eh. Haha. Thanks for going Tonski.

Miko Losantas - Ang hyper mo na magbasket. Haha. Parang Tyrus Thomas? Haha.

Paolo Congco - Salamat sa pagpunta. Yung number ni ano ha...Hahahahahahaha.

Nico Rimando - Thanks for teaching me how to drink. Ang kupal nga nung waiter. Haha.

Mikael Daez - I really can't get used to your new shooting form. And takes us the Hyatt!

Luigi Yambao - Partner! Asan shot ko?? And watch that ass! Haha!

Junsi Agas - Ikaw na lang MEA president! Suot mo yung bonnet mo haha.

Angelo Balmaceda - Hindi tayo naka-Halo 3. My bad. Haha. Brock Lesnar!

JB Pascual - Captain Pektus! Haha. Galing mo pa rin, salamat na teammate kita palagi haha.

Carlo Convocar - Red Team! French Maid Vanessa! Pastillas! Haha.

Arjay Cansana - Si Backcourt Buddy pa naman yung hindi naka-basket. Naman o. Haha. Sana hindi ka nawala sa paghanap ng C5 haha.

Thanks Mama and Papa for setting everything up. Thanks Mikey for the cream puffs. (Thanks Ernest ay, Enzo pala haha and Ernest's friend Ice (sp?) for playing with us. Oh and kuya Chris too for helping with the reservation. Haha.

(Basketball + Salmon from Conti's + Lasertag + "Inom" + Kain uli)^4A = LEGENDARY

Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Migs said...

so that gives me a 10% shooting rate? hahaha!
happy bday bro!