"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, May 2, 2010

On Making New "Friends"

So. I made a new a "friend." Yes, that sort of "friend." She's cool, talky and actually likes a few things I like. How do I not mess this the fuck up?

Let things happen, kay JFav? Let this one come to you. Be smooth, not slimy. Be charming, not overbearing. Be funny, not corny. Relax. Your life does not depend on her. Get to know her more okay?

Don't move too fast. Don't imagine her as your girlfriend. Slowly discover who she is and after every new nugget of information, decide if you're willing to wait to get to know more of her. It's going to be a slow burn so don't panic.

I know, this is usually where you make a mistake, and when I say 'usually,' I mean, all the fucking time. Let's do something right this time alright? You're charming, caring and funny. Trust me on this one. You just gotta play smart and play it cool.

Alright? Pep talk's over, go get her.

No comments: