"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, April 3, 2010

How To Kill A Cockroach

Here's my step-by-step survival guide:

1. Not on a rug (it'll get all the roach goo on it after you squish it).
2. Not in the shower stall...
3. Do not squeal if when you try to step on it, it crawls all over your foot.
4. If it's on its back, STEP ON IT QUICK!...

5. If you step on it, and it turns over so you see its belly and there's no goo coming out of it, STEP ON IT AGAIN IT ISN'T DEAD YET!!!!!!
Because 6. It will totally put a monster-movie move on you and play dead then spring back up on its feet and get back at you!

Hopefully, this is helpful. Also?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE ROACHES.

1 comment:

startled said...

Hey, Jeri!

I remembered your story about a cockroach before.