"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Unborn

The Unborn is awesome because it stars Cam Gigandet, Odette Yustman, Idris Elba and the G.O.A.T. Gary Oldman. Despite being a cheap-thrills kinda movie, I still was fucking freaked out. My old adage remains true: scary little kids are damn scary. But what do I know? Anything scares me.

Talking about the cast, well, I loved 4 of the leads.

Cam Gigandet is winning me over for being the cheap go-to-leading-guy type. He's leading man material! The next Ryan Gosling!

Idris Elba is big, bald and black. Also British apparently which makes him sorta like John Amaechi but infinitely more bad ass.

Gary Oldman is awesome for simply being Gary Oldman. He's played The Devil, Dracula AND Sirius Black, and also does voice-overs for games. Gary Oldman for the effing win.

Finally, Odette Yustman is awesome because she is HOT. HOT HOT HOT. Need I say more?

No comments: