"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today was a good day. (GO INDIANA PACERS GO!)

Daaaaaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyy Graaaaaaaangeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!! I love you!

Even if Indiana does not make the playoffs this year (knock on wood), this team, I will forever LOVE the 2007-2008 Indiana Pacers. A scrappy, feisty, never-say-die and never-say-give-up group of glorified role players and super subs that took it upon themselves to bring it every night. IF ANY BODY ON THE PACERS EVER READS THIS, My name is Jeri Favis, I'm from the Philippines and you guys ROCK!

Yes, today's 85-76 victory over the Sixers was one of the two things that made me happy today. The other was of course beating the odds and getting (another) second chance to stay in M.E. Thank you Jesus.

I now eagerly await Math 151.






Waittaminute! Oh sh*t!

No comments: